Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

6.15.2005

Okay, I don't really have anything new or exciting to say, but there hasn't beena post on here for a really long time. So, I thought I would put one up just to give y'all something to read. This first half of the semester is almost over. I'm ready for it to be finished because I am taking Western Cultures, Book of Mormon and Modern Dance next block. It will be fun. I also don't have class on Fridays next block. That will be very nice! Well, maybe someone else should put a little something up here. At least for my sake. I'm so far away from everyone, I feel like I don't know what's going on in everyone's lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home