Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

5.18.2005

Stuff...

First of all, a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Ez and Crystal. We are very excited for you and you look very happy in your picture.

Second, I wanted to give a shout out to the most recent grad in the family, Chris. He is finally done and has done an awesome job. I think most of your cards, gifts, and well wishes must have gotten lost in the mail somewhere because the only ones he has received are mom and dad's (hand delivered, I might add) and Grandma and Grandpas - don't worry, I'm sure they will get here before we leave ;). We are on to bigger and better things and will be heading to NYC in mid-June. Chris has to start work on the 15th. I will probably stay up there with him until the end of July then come down to Atlanta to have the baby.

And finally, Abby, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR!

Hope everyone is doing great - we hope we'll be able to come down to Atlanta over the 4th. Chris would like to set a new PR in the Peachtree. Any one want to walk with the fatty prego lady?

1 Comments:

Blogger abbyB said...

Okay, okay, Em. I'll think about it. I'm just getting kind of tired of having it so long. I would love to walk with you at the Peachtree, but I don't know if I'm going to get to come home. You can walk with Dad. He's not supposed to run!!

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home