Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

5.06.2005

New Semester

I thought I would update since no one has updated in a while. It's a new semester here for me! I live in an apartment complex called Legacy Ridge. My address is: 667 S. 2nd E. #204
Rexburg, ID 83440
So, send me mail (or packages). It is fun to receive them! Let me know if you're sending them because the office doesn't tell us when they come, we just have to keep checking. I really like all of my roommates. One of them is engaged. Crazy, huh?! I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time studying this semester because I have Psychology, Biology and a BIO lab. All three of those casses are very time consuming! Well, I have to go to another class! See ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home