Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

4.19.2005

Finals Week

Well, just to let y'all know: I got a 96 on the oral portion of my French final and a 97 on the written portion. I am going to study for the rest of the day today and I am taking my last two finals tomorrow. Wish me luck!

This semester has been so awesome! I am really going to miss all of the friends that I have made. Last night after Family Home Evening, some friends of my roommates and me, all went Mud-Wrestling. It was such a good end to this semester! When I think about college and the fun that I have had I think I will always remember this first semester! I have really missed all of you though! I'm excited to come home and visit and get my braces off....FINALLY!!!!! It will be awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home