Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

7.14.2005

Owen Oracle

Owen Oracle

hi everyone. This is my first blog. I like reading about happenings in the lives of the two most faithful bloggers. What's everyone else doing?
We're looking forward to Emmi coming this weekend. It will be a fun few days.
I started my Herbaceous ID class this week. I REALLY like my teacher. He's very knowledgable, passionate about the subject, and doesn't assume you know everything already.
I'm going to try to attach some pics from our trip to Colorado in June.
didn't work. I'll try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home