Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

7.11.2005

Missing Out!

Wow, I feel like I am missing out on so much! I had no idea that Crystal had a birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL! I also wish I could have been at the Peachtree. For the Fourth, I went with two of my roommates, Ashley and Sariah, to Idaho Falls. We ate at Johnny Carino's (which is my new favorite restaurant, by the way). Then, we went and saw Bewitched. It was really cute. Then we went and "watched" the fireworks. We mostly just took pictures and sat there. The fireworks show wasn't very good. We only sat there for about 10 minutes and then we just decided to go home! It was still a very fun night! I was missing all of you very much, though!
Also, my roommate, Deisha, and I put together a ward soccer team. We had a game last week and we won 2-1. We didn't even have time to have a practice! I am really proud of the team! We have another game this week. I'll try to let all of you know how it goes! Keep me up to date on everything that is going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home