Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

6.28.2005

New Classes For Abz

Ez, Santa Rosa looks like it was really fun! I can't wait to be home! I miss everyone!

Well, my new classes for this block started yesterday. I am taking a Humanities class, Book of Mormon and a Modern Dance class. I think my Humanities class will be really interesting. My Book of Mormon teacher raminds me of Sister Lindsay. She is really funny and I'm sure she will make the class erally fun! We actually start dancing today in my dance class andI'm very excited. I have been having dance dreams because I am so excited for this class! I hope everyone is doing well! I miss and love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home