Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

2.08.2006

Found: Old Roll of Film

I found an old roll of film in the diaper bag a few days ago and just got it developed. It was some pictures from earlier this fall. I posted some on our blog- if you are interested, look in the September archives. I also finally got around to posting pictures from Christmas & Wyatt's birthday.
By the way...I LOVE Elle's web page!!! I'm wondering where Kelly gets the time to do all of that with a new baby! Elle must be very cooperative!! The pictures are so cute! We can't wait to see her in person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home