Post all the goings-on here, use the following as a guide: -Academia -9 to 5 News -Grandkids Corner -Sports Shorts -Freetime Follies -Heavenly Highlights -We will also welcome good recipes, book reviews and the inside review on any good movies.

12.24.2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Merry Christmas to my Family, as you read this more than likely the joy of Christmas morning and Christmas day will be a wonderful memory and many of us will have been able to spend time with one another. I put these few thoughts together on the 24th.

Today is Christmas Eve, early this morning I completed the Book of Mormon as President Hinckley invited us to do. I wanted to finish it before Christmas. How appropriate it was to conclude the last chapter of Moroni on Christmas Eve to be reading of gifts, “gifts of God, for they are many” Mor 10:8. Here are the gifts which are most important to all of us: to teach, great faith, healing, miracles, prophesy, ministering of angles, and more. The most important gift I can give each of you is for you to know I have a testimony of Jesus Christ. I know he is my elder brother. Much of what I do and who I am is because of that belief that He is my Savior and Redeemer. My joy and happiness comes from him and also from each of you. As our family increases in size my love increases for you, individually and collectively. Never ever forget the love your father has for all of you, Zach, Ginet, Wyatt, Bode, Summer, Ez, Crystal, Emmi, Chris, Hayden, Abe, Kelly, Little one to be, and Abby.

Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home